You can use your MS account to log on to your Windows 8/10 System. A Microsoft account is an email address and password that you can use to sign in to Microsoft services and all Windows 8/10 PCs and devices.
Follow the process below to switch to your MS account after you have log on with local account. (Note this process assume that you already have your MS account, if not you will need to create one for MS website)
1. Click “Start”
2. Select “Settings”
3. Click “Accounts”
4. On the account page, click the link Connect to a Microsoft account
This will start the Microsoft Account wizard, follow the on screen instructions.
5. Enter your credentials for your Microsoft Account. If you don’t have one, you can utilize the wizard to create one.
6. Click the option that you want to use to verify the account to ensure that you are the right owner of the account
7. Once you have received your code, enter it and click “Next“.
Click “Next“. Once everything has been setting, you are now ready.
by Nick Vandome [In Easy Steps Limited]
Latest posts by Emmanuel (see all)
- How to Enable Failed Tracking Request in IIS7.0/8.5 - February 18, 2016
- Switching from Local account to Microsoft account in Windows 10. - October 26, 2015
- How to export a certificate with the private key - October 8, 2015