1. Log on to the server
2. Run Command prompt as Administrator
3. At the command prompt type “Diskpart” and enter
4. At the Diskpart commant prompt, type “Rescan” and enter
5. At the Diskpart command prompt, type “List disk” and enter
You will see the list of disks including the one that you want to extend with the free space, see below:
6. At the Diskpart command, type “Select disk n”, in this case it will be “Select Disk 3” and enter
7. At the Diskpart command, types “extend” and enter.
The disk is now extended; you can check this by using “List disk” again or check the disk management console.
Latest posts by Emmanuel (see all)
- How to Enable Failed Tracking Request in IIS7.0/8.5 - February 18, 2016
- Switching from Local account to Microsoft account in Windows 10. - October 26, 2015
- How to export a certificate with the private key - October 8, 2015