This post describe the step-by step process to enable directory browsing in IIS7.5
1. Log on to the Server using account with admin priviledge
2. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. In the Connections pane, expand the server name, and then go to the site, application, or directory where you want to enable directory browsing.
4. In the Home pane, double-click Directory Browsing.
5. In the Actions pane, click Enable.
Latest posts by Emmanuel (see all)
- How to Enable Failed Tracking Request in IIS7.0/8.5 - February 18, 2016
- Switching from Local account to Microsoft account in Windows 10. - October 26, 2015
- How to export a certificate with the private key - October 8, 2015